The Ultimate Glass Blunt Review and Buyer’s GuideJune 17, 2020
Everything You Need to Know About the Glass Weed BluntJune 24, 2020
Both cannabis and tobacco smokers know how great glass blunts are. If they don’t, it’s only because they haven’t used the device! No matter which group you belong to, once you start using the pipe, you’ll want to know how to pack it properly.
With that in mind, we prepared a detailed guide on how to pack a glass blunt, one that will answer all your questions. More importantly, you’ll get an easy-to-follow guide so you can learn the best way to do it in no time! Now, let’s get started.
The Glass Blunt — How It Works and What Makes It Great
The glass blunt is a great contraption that completely excludes the need to make a whole joint whenever you want to enjoy your favorite cannabis strain. It’s perfect for both occasional smokers and especially for true lovers of the plant.
The blunt acts like a joint, but the one that doesn’t have to be prepared every time you want to enjoy a session. You only need to fill a blunt pipe, and you get right on it. The process is easy and takes barely a minute, which is what makes the pipe perfect for everyone who doesn’t like the hassle of constantly buying the equipment for rolling a joint and having to make it every time they want to smoke. Those who like to smoke with friends know how bothersome this becomes!
The glass blunt consists of a glass pipe that holds the weed. One end has a mouthpiece while the other has a removable cap so you can light up the pipe when you want to smoke your plant. The best glass blunts use a spiral that’s attached to the mouthpiece, which makes loading the pipe easy and makes the smoking experience much better.
The experience is better because the spiral helps you arrange the weed in the way you want it to be. Therefore, if you’re going to pack the end so you can have a stronger hit, you only need to twist the spiral! And when you want to clean the ash, all you need to do is twist the spiral! If the words are not enough, take a look at our video and you’ll see how easy it is.
Now, let’s see how to properly pack the glass blunt.
How to Pack Your Glass Blunt Pipe
As always, the easiest way to explain a process is to do it on a step-by-step basis. Let’s take a look:
- Start by grinding your plant as you would normally do, but make sure you don’t grind it too much, as blunt pipes don’t need completely ground weed. If you use a grinder, keep it inside when you’re done.
- Remove the spiral from the blunt pipe.
- Make sure the silicone cap is in place on the other end. It’s only supposed to be off when you’re smoking. While you’re loading the pipe, it’s there to keep the plant from falling out;
- Remove the relatively ground plant from the grinder and fill the pipe. Make sure you put around a gram or a bit more if you want to truly pack it, but don’t overfill it. The pipe is not designed to hold much more than that. You can remove any excess cannabis when you’re screwing the spiral back if you feel it’s packed too tightly.
- Take the spiral with one hand and start twisting it so that the plant moves with the spiral towards it, while holding the blunt pipe with another hand. By the time you reach the end, the weed will be equally scattered throughout the pipe, thanks to the design of the spiral and the whole device.
- Make sure to screw the spiral in tightly, so it doesn’t fall out when you start smoking.
- Now, remove the cap and start smoking!
Tips for Packing a Glass Blunt
If you want stronger hits, you should put more weed in and make sure you twist the spiral constantly to push more weed toward the other end. That way, you’ll be able to light more weed at once and get better highs.
However, if you want the plant to burn longer, you need to pack less of it in so there’s space for it to bread and thus stay lit longer.
The best tip we can give you is to experiment with how much you put and the way you put the cannabis in. The more you experiment, the more you’ll learn how to pack the glass blunt in a way that truly works for you!
Packing the glass blunt is evidently very easy, but it’s still an art! That’s why you should heed our advice and try out our tips and, in time, you’ll learn how to do it properly and in the way that works best for you.
If you discover something new, let us know, we always want to learn how other people do it!
How much does a glass blunt hold?
The average glass blunt pipe is made to hold about a gram of cannabis when it’s fully and carefully packed. Those who think that’s not enough should remember that the pipe is very easy to fill. On top of that, there’s no filter, so you’ll get stronger hits and thus won’t need to have larger amounts in the pipe at once.
Are glass blunts safe?
They certainly are. The device itself is completely safe, and how unsafe the whole thing becomes largely depends on what you put inside it. As there is no filter, many would say that using the glass blunt for smoking tobacco is unsafe. However, we can’t say the same for cannabis!
How do you keep a glass blunt lit?
The glass blunt can stay lit for more than two minutes, as long as your pull is strong and the plant you’re lighting is dry.
Does a glass blunt smell?
The plant inside it does and, naturally, the smell will be noticeable while you’re smoking the pipe. However, when you stop and when you put the cap back on, the smell will be gone. This also makes the pipe easy to carry with you in a pocket. It also enables you to get back to smoking an already filled pipe whenever you want.
Are blunts a waste?
It stands to reason that blunts are not a waste, as you buy a whole product, without the need for the constant buying of additional equipment. Most parts of the pipe last for a very long time, so it will be ages before you have to change any of the glass blunt parts.