Spiral Glass Blunt Pipe — Tips for Smoking Like a ProMay 6, 2020
How to Load Your Girly Glass BluntMay 25, 2020
If you’ve just decided to get a glass blunt or you already got one — good for you! Glass blunts are much better and easier to use for smoking marijuana than joints. The entire process of rolling joints is usually tedious and can often result in a bad smoking experience due to poorly rolled joints.
This is, without a doubt, something you don’t have to worry about when you’re using glass blunts! However, you still need to know how to fill them. The process is much easier than making a joint, but it’s still something you need to read about if you’ve never done it before.
With that in mind, we wanted to show you how to fill a glass blunt in seven easy steps. If you do it once by following these seven steps, it will be a breeze every subsequent time!
Video Guide On How To Fill a Glass Blunt Pipe
What You Need to Know About the Glass Blunt
The basics behind every glass blunt, including our spiral glass blunt pipe, are the same — you get a glass tube in which you put your cannabis. One side of the tube has a silicone cap that you remove when you want to light up. The other side has the mouthpiece through which you inhale the smoke.
The premise is very simple but the technology used is far from straightforward. That’s because we’ve used high-quality glass that doesn’t get easily stained from use. Moreover, our glass doesn’t get too hot and will thus never burn your hands or lips!
As for the spiral, we’ve made it from corrosion-free ceramic, which ensures your weed never changes its taste or loses quality.
As for the rest, the silicone cap is fairly simple and is only used to make sure the weed stays inside before you start smoking the blunt pipe. You remove it right before you start smoking the glass blunt.
The mouthpiece on the other side is connected with the spiral so it stays firmly in place when you put it inside the tube and screw it in. The end of the spiral is basically both the mouthpiece and the filter. This simple mechanism enables you to easily fill the glass blunt with cannabis and remove the ash once you’re done smoking.
When all is said and done, you realize that the glass blunt pipe is a high-quality device that makes the entire smoking experience easier, more enjoyable, and entirely hassle-free!
And that’s all you need when it comes to marijuana — a 100% enjoyable smoking session and a 100% hassle-free preparation! Now, let’s take a look at how you can fill the blunt in seven quick and simple steps.
How to Fill a Glass Blunt in 7 Easy Steps
Everything is simple and easy if you break it down into easy-to-follow steps! When it comes to glass blunts and especially our exquisite spiral glass blunt pipe, that whole process becomes as simple as any task can get.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Get some high-quality cannabis you want to smoke and grind it. Use the grinder you normally use but try not to grind the weed too much. This is something you’re supposed to do with joints but not with glass blunts as smoking becomes much more enjoyable when the weed doesn’t turn into powder. The goal with the blunt is to have small weed crystals, not powder and leftovers.
- Take the glass blunt and remove the spiral from it. If you’re using some other blunt that doesn’t have a spiral, the process will still be pretty much the same as each blunt uses a similar part that’s only shaped differently. Remember that you don’t have to unscrew anything the first time — just pull out the entire spiral as it’s already unscrewed when you open the box with the glass blunt.
- Make sure that the silicone cap on the other end of the glass pipe is in place. You don’t want the weed to spill out later!
- Fill the glass tube with the weed you’ve prepared. The key here is not to use too much or too little cannabis. One gram is the ideal amount. Naturally, you can add more, even if you don’t plan to smoke it all at once. The great thing about the spiral glass blunt pipe is that it can store your herb for later use!
- Now take the spiral again and start pushing and twisting it in. You need to do this counter-clockwise. Continue doing it until the ceramic spiral reaches the end and can be screwed in place. In the end, you should have all your weed equally distributed through the glass tube. Here lies the main benefit of the spiral in our glass pipe — you don’t have to equally disperse the weed manually since the spiral does that for you. In turn, you get a great smoking experience every time!
- Don’t forget to screw in the spiral tightly because this is the end that goes into your mouth once you start smoking. You don’t want the whole thing to come out and the half-burned weed to burn your face or hands!
- Finally, just remove the silicone cap from the other end, light up the weed, and start smoking!
As you can see, learning how to fill a glass blunt is quite simple. There are only a handful of steps and each of them is quick and easy, so the whole process should take you only a few minutes, including the grinding!
Once you do it for the first time, you won’t have to follow these steps again; you’ll know how to do it on your own! Now, get back to your spiral glass blunt pipe and start smoking!