How to Use a Glass Blunt PipeMay 5, 2020
Spiral Glass Blunt Pipe — Tips for Smoking Like a ProMay 6, 2020
If you already got your own spiral glass blunt and you’ve used it for a couple of times, you’re probably thinking about cleaning it. Even if you’re not, after many uses, it’s bound to start looking nasty, so you’ll have to consider cleaning it sooner or later.
We know that this isn’t something you want to waste your time on, but you have to do it if you want to keep using the glass blunt pipe. Thankfully, there are ways to do this without going through much trouble.
That’s precisely what we are going to teach you — a few cleaning tips and two simple procedures for performing a thorough, yet quick and easy clean. There’s no fuss, no mess, and you can get it done in no time!
Thanks to Glass Blunt’s Easy Clean Cap cleaning is even easier, let’s see how it works.
Choose Your Method — Easy Clean or Deep Clean
First of all, you need to choose the method you’re going to use. No worries, neither are hard to complete and we’ll explain both in this piece.
The first option is an easy clean, a simple and quick procedure for when you’ve used your blunt pipe for a while. The other method is the deep clean — you should use it after you’ve smoked your glass blunt many times and especially after prolonged and continuous use.
Our blunt pipes are made from glass, but the spiral is made from ceramic, which means it’s corrosion-resistant, so the whole pipe will last much longer. And if you decide to follow our advice about cleaning, it will last for an even longer time.
Not only are these cleaning methods handy if you don’t want your pipe to look gross, but they are also advised if you want to prolong your pipe’s life!
Let’s start with the easy clean as we’re sure you’re probably more interested in that one.
How to Do an Easy Clean of Your Spiral Glass Blunt Pipe
This is a simple and quick maintenance technique you can use after each session or maybe after a few uses.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Remove the cap (unscrew it counterclockwise) from your glass blunt and wash it thoroughly.
- Remove the other tip of the glass blunt — the one you can see in the picture below.
- Wash the tip if it looks like the one we showed in the pictures below. It’s bound to be like that after a few uses, so it’s good to quickly wash it to prolong its life and avoid significant damage the lighter can cause.
By following these steps, you’ll effectively clean the entire blunt pipe in only a couple of minutes. Once you’re done, you can start using it again.
What’s more, thanks to the Easy Clean Cap feature our glass blunt has, this cleaning process is incredibly simple and quick. That means we’ve designed the cap in a way that allows for an easy and quick clean.
Note that by cleaning the cap often enough, you’ll effectively postpone the need for a deep clean. Plus, you can do it quickly so you won’t have a problem doing it as often as we recommend.
How to Deep Clean Your Spiral Glass Blunt Pipe
A deep clean is preferred after long and continued use of the glass pipe. For starters, you can repeat most of the steps from the easy clean. Remove the ash in the same way, but don’t wash the parts as you’ll do that afterward anyway.
Now, to deep clean your pipe, follow these steps:
- Remove all the parts from the glass blunt pipe. If you’re unsure how to do it, just watch our short clip that explains how the blunt pipe works.
- Let the parts soak in isopropyl alcohol (you can buy it almost anywhere). Leave them for 15 minutes or so if there’s not a lot of buildup on the pipe and other parts. If there’s more of it, you can leave them for as long as half an hour. You don’t have to worry about any parts getting damaged — we’ve made sure that alcohol can’t harm them.
- When the parts are done soaking, use your picker tool from the blunt pipe package to go inside the spiral holes and clean the spiral thoroughly.
- Wash the parts meticulously by rinsing them under warm water.
- Leave the parts to dry.
After the parts have dried, you can assemble the blunt pipe again and get back to smoking your weed like you did the moment you bought it.
As you can see, even the deep clean method doesn’t require much work. We designed our blunt pipe with practicality in mind, allowing you to smoke and clean it like a boss!
The Bottom Line
All in all, cleaning your blunt pipe doesn’t have to be a chore. That’s why the pipe looks the way it looks and that’s why you only need to follow a handful of steps to clean it thoroughly.
The easy clean only takes a few minutes and doesn’t require anything except your hands and some water.
The deep clean method is a bit longer, but as you could see, the majority of that time involves the parts staying submerged in alcohol, and almost everything you need is in the blunt pipe package. The only thing you need to buy is the alcohol.
Now that you’re done reading this, go clean that pipe quickly and get back to smoking your weed!